Cori Anthony of Fairbanks is the Vice Principal at Randy Smith Middle School, as well as the President of the Board of the Fairbanks Concert Association and a member of the Fairbanks Art and Culture in Education Committee. As a teacher, she made sure her students had exposure to the arts, as a Vice Principal, she continues to ensure that her schools have professional touring artists who work directly with the students, and in her community roles, she has expanded her reach to bring the arts to underserved communities.
- Art Institute Registration still open for Juneau and Anchorage
- Administrators Arts Academy Registration Open
- Alaska Arts Education Consortium Announces 2017 Champions of the Arts
- UAS Indigenous Arts Institute Registration Open
- Senator Murkowski receives Congressional Arts Leadership award from Americans for the Arts
Donate to AAEC
Support Arts Education in Alaska by donating to the Alaska Arts Education Consortium, AAEC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
You may donate by credit card or by PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, look for the "Continue" link by the credit card icons on the PayPal form.