Heidi Wright has been a long time employee of Yukon Koyukuk School District, and through her many roles has inspired students and colleagues alike. Over the last 25+ years, she has served as a teacher’s aide, K-12 principal/teacher, and most currently Raven Correspondence School advisory & special education teacher. No matter her position, she has always gone above and beyond to use the arts to teach her students. Her activities and projects ensure that every student receive an enriching learning experience at school. She gives freely of her time and encourages others to broaden the definition of education to include creativity and the arts. She cares for each one of her students and finds extraordinary ways to keep them engaged and excited about learning.
- 2017 Summer Institutes Registration Open…some scholarships available
- Administrators Arts Academy Registration Open
- Indigenous Arts Institute Registration Now Open
- Senator Murkowski receives Congressional Arts Leadership award from Americans for the Arts
- Anchorage School District 1st annual Chorale Jubilee!
Donate to AAEC
Support Arts Education in Alaska by donating to the Alaska Arts Education Consortium, AAEC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
You may donate by credit card or by PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, look for the "Continue" link by the credit card icons on the PayPal form.