The arts play an essential role in providing each student with a well-rounded education that meets the needs of the whole child. Although classes strictly focused on music, visual arts, drama, dance, and art history are critical, integrating the arts across the curriculum is also key to ensuring that students are healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged. How can we provide students with a well-rounded education that includes learning through and about the arts? How can policy and practice support the integration of arts across the curriculum? Download the new Whole Child Podcast to learn how the arts can increase students’ college-, career-, and citizenship-readiness in all subjects as well as keep them engaged in school and contribute to their social and emotional health.
- 2017 Summer Institutes Registration Open…some scholarships available
- Administrators Arts Academy Registration Open
- Indigenous Arts Institute Registration Now Open
- Senator Murkowski receives Congressional Arts Leadership award from Americans for the Arts
- Anchorage School District 1st annual Chorale Jubilee!
Donate to AAEC
Support Arts Education in Alaska by donating to the Alaska Arts Education Consortium, AAEC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
You may donate by credit card or by PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, look for the "Continue" link by the credit card icons on the PayPal form.